Friday, September 18, 2015

I forgot to weigh this morning!

Yesterday was such a crazy day--the software company I work for picked up a new client--CARLY FOR PRESIDENT.  Yes, we have hit the big-time, we are on a presidential website!  This is a really big thing for us, and it required tons of extra work for the developers--right in the middle of another big integration project.  But they got it done!

This might not seem like such a big deal to you, but I'm so proud of all of these under-30s that I work with.  They are exceptional young people, and a joy to know.  This is a small recognition of the great work that they do.

I ate too much again yesterday--but again, I managed to avoid all the things I shouldn't eat.  I'm going to spend some time this weekend preparing for next week so that things are smoother!


No comments:

Post a Comment